IT Infrastructure SupportCubic
IT Infrastructure Support
Server sprawl. Storage needs. Network equipment interoperability. All lead to soaring capital equipment and operation costs and low service quality. It pays to have an IT partner with a structured approach to delivering data center management services.
Cubic brings expertise, best practices and a consulting-led approach to enterprise data center support services. We design and manage data centres across heterogeneous platforms. We implement virtualization and standardization initiatives, and migrate systems and applications to the cloud. Our global management support centres cover your operations 24/7. As a result, you optimize your data center resources, improve service levels, boost performance and reduce costs.
Engineers at Cubic ‘s Centres of Excellence construct and test complex real-world client environments. We then apply our knowledge and platform expertise to address your challenges and recommend the most effective ways to take the performance of your data center to the next level.
Improve Productivity, Processes and Security
Managing a workspace ecosystem is a complex challenge, especially when your user base is spread across multiple remote locations.
Cubic offers customized workspace services that significantly improve data management, productivity, processes and security across your company.
Cubic services saved a leading service provider 40% in annual support and maintenance costs, and increased a hotel management firm’s business transactions by 30%. Put us to work to tackle your IT challenges.
Our service offerings include:
- End-User Computing:A single-point of ownership and accountability for all IT services consumed by business users
- Imaging: Centralized, enterprise-wide multimedia archiving
- Service Management:For automation, resiliency, predictive management, compliance and audit readiness
- Knowledge Management:A single-point of ownership for an enterprise-wide knowledge base
- Asset Management:Visibility and dynamic reporting on IT property; assets, and compliance application deployments, platform updates and migration
- Desktop Virtualization: Migrating business applications to Microsoft, Citrix and VMware software-as-service models
- Messaging and Directory:Platform consolidation and enhancements
Reduce Costs and Improve Efficiency
Inadequate monitoring and tracking tools and lack of expertise make it difficult to effectively manage business-critical applications.
Cubic provides world-class application support and services for global clients. We manage your applications so you can focus on running and growing your business. We apply innovative technology and industry best practices to continually optimize application availability and performance.
Our services include:
- Application Packaging, including, software portfolio audit and analysis, planning, workflow and documentation, re-packaging and post-packaging
- Development-Test-Acceptance-Production covering test design and implementation with well-defined service level and operation level agreements
- DevOps that transforms organization into a unified delivery team across agile development, infrastructure and operations
- Enterprise Mobility to manage smartphones, tablets and laptops support systems, and implements enterprise-wide security policies
- Database Management which administers and optimizes Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms
- Application Management to delivers complete functional and Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for legacy, web-based and custom applications, and off-the-shelf products from leading vendors
Boost Productivity with Proactive Technical Support
Technical support is no longer a reactive function. To keep your business running and employees productive, you have to anticipate problems and put systems in place to mitigate impact. That requires a proactive, experienced approach based on predictive analytics.
Cubic offers a comprehensive portfolio of maintenance and technical support services for global enterprises. Through our onshore and offshore services, we quickly resolve-and often prevent-IT problems.
Our 24/7, remote and on-site technical support goes beyond traditional service delivery. Our highly skilled technicians collaborate with your in-house engineers to understand key product functionality and technology issues. Then we leverage that knowledge with our tools to recommend and implement processes to improve the quality of support services across your company.
SharePoint Employee Directory
Employee Directory app / add ins displays information about employee in the organization in visually manner and allows you to find any user in just few seconds, with various filters to select, departments, skills, Job title, manager, location, etc.
SharePoint Expense Reimbursement
Expense Reimbursement Application is a SharePoint / Office 365 based employee expense reporting system that completely streamlines the entire expense report life cycle.
SharePoint Leave Management System
Cubic’s leave management solution on cloud is a highly configurable and can address leave management needs of any organisation, be it small or big.
SharePoint Document Management
Office 365 document management system enables HR to go paperless with full life cycle of all of your employees from the time of onboarding to the time of offboarding and later for any compliance needs.
SharePoint Employee On-boarding
Cubic On-boarding experience leads to pleasure experience for new joinee as well as no burden on HR team. With the help of Cubic On-boarding App, there is no more paper work, employees integrate into their teams quicker, and HR teams can focus on the people coming on board rather than working on multiple tasks.
SharePoint Payroll Management
Payroll management is a crucial function of any successful organization. Due to a large number of calculations and statutory compliance requirements, payroll needs to be managed efficiently to keep the employee satisfaction high as well as senior management stress free.