SharePoint Managed Services
You can’t afford outages, security or functionality issues with software that’s essential to your business like Microsoft SharePoint.
Due to both the rapid adoption of the SharePoint platform and the subsequent development demands driven by business users, many organizations face the challenge of hiring and retaining qualified sharepoint managed servicesadministrators and developers. Cubic offers specialized Microsoft SharePoint managed services. Our enhanced managed services offering complements your internal IT team, as many mid-market companies don’t need or can’t justify the expense of a full-time employee to staff a Microsoft SharePoint Administrator position.
SharePoint Managed Services
CUBIC’s approach to SharePoint Managed Services provides our clients with a highly responsive team of subject matter experts, comprehensive coverage and predictable costs. As part of our SharePoint Managed Services, we assume responsibility for proactively monitoring, managing, and supporting your Microsoft SharePoint environment on a 24×7 basis. We provide comprehensive services in order to ensure that your users are able to work efficiently and without disruption.
As part of our service, we proactively update and manage your systems to ensure the security, stability and functionality of your environment. And, on a monthly basis, we will report our findings and provide best practice recommendations and a roadmap for the future.
CUBIC’s SharePoint Managed Services Offering Includes:
- SharePoint Managed Services
- Live Telephone, Chat and Web Conferencing Support
- Support for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, 2016, Office 365 & SharePoint Online
- 24/7 Customer Support Portal provides detailed tracking of all support activity
- Dedicated SharePoint Account Manager
- IT, Admin and User Support for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, 2016 & SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Architecture and Technical Design
- SharePoint Customization and Enhancement
- Information Architecture and Creative Design Services
- SharePoint Upgrades
- SharePoint Content Migration and Digital Strategy Consulting
- SharePoint Consulting (How-To, Best Practices, etc.)
- SharePoint System Integration
- User Adoption
- Hardware/Software Configuration and Consulting
- System Testing and Issue Remediation
- Business Intelligence
- SharePoint Development Hosting and Application Management Services
- Performance Troubleshooting
- Workflows (including Nintex)
Support When You Need It
We understand how critical communication and data solutions are to running your business. We proactively monitor hundreds of metrics based on our experience designing and supporting these applications to ensure their security, reliability and performance.