Meeting Management for Office 365 / SharePoint 2013 & 2016
Microsoft decided to deprecate SharePoint meeting management in SharePoint 2013. These handy site templates are still widely used in SharePoint 2010 (SP2010).
According to Microsoft, there are enough alternatives for SharePoint meeting management, per Microsoft Lync meetings, OneNote, SP team sites or the My Site but all of them does not make the smooth experience as it is SharePoint meeting management in SharePoint 2010.
With various requests from clients, Cubic decided to create the same experience in Office 365, SharePoint 2016 & SharePoint 2010
Benefits of Cubic SharePoint Meeting Management.
- Create meeting events with list of participants and the meeting aim.
- Create agenda items.
- Share meeting invite using outlook / SharePoint.
- Take list of attendees during meeting.
- Take meeting notes.
- List decisions taken during the meeting. Make decision owners.
- Assign tasks to various task owners.
- Assign end date for the tasks.
- Send meeting notes and tasks to attendees.
- Track Tasks.
- Reports and View of previous meetings.
- Dashboard view of Meetings, decisions and tasks.
- List of upcoming meetings.
Cubic is developing SharePoint applications since 2009 and contributed a 25000+ hours in SharePoint development. Cubic’s SharePoint meeting management system is developed using SharePoint technologies and fully integrated with Office 365 to deliver an efficient solution by using Microsoft Exchange email delivery of notification.
- Certified Professionals in the Microsoft platform
- Ex Microsoft employees with SharePoint in depth experience
- Over 7 years of experience with SharePoint applications
Our solutions around Microsoft SharePoint are supported by a Cubic’s Center of Excellence where we focus on innovation and customization to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Cubic’s proven combination of cost effective nearshore, onshore, offshore service delivery model has benefited many organizations where work & meeting times are mapped as per your time zone with PMP & scrum certified project approaches.