SharePoint Asset Management App
With SharePoint asset management App track accurate asset to saves time, money and effort.
Keeping record / inventory of IT asset & physical asset records current is a challenge. But if you don’t, you could be losing money, spending more than you need to, or using staff for record-keeping and research when they could be deployed more productively.
Missing inventory or unallocated inventory could make your investment of no use. You could be duplicating equipment, buying again or spending money on maintenance agreements for equipment which are not in use. Equipment warranty, contract, lease and maintenance information isn’t readily available.
Cubic’s SharePoint asset management tracking for SharePoint / Office 365 delivers an efficient solution. Built on the SharePoint platform and fully integrated with Office 365 and linked with employees and departments helps in actual owner and track equipment’s within couple of clicks
- Who is using the asset?
- What maintenance is due and at what cost?
- How many are in use? On the shelf?
- Is it under warranty or support contract?
- Does it need upgrading?
- Detailed Asset Information
- Track detailed information about each asset, including location, owner, status and more.
- Check in / Checkout
- Alerts and Notifications
- Get alerts on asset maintenance, contract renewals, requests, issues, moves, and more.
- Recurring Maintenance Tasks
- Link to Warranties, Manuals, Docs
- Know the vendor details
- Information on purchase details
- Important documents such as warranties, manuals, and purchase orders, are linked to the asset and readily available for reference.
- Track Software License Usage
- Track software purchases, versions, where used, and support terms – and get automatic reminders for contract and license renewals
- Know who is using the SharePoint asset management