Microsoft Exchange 2016 – Hosted, Dedicated and Managed Services
As of today, Microsoft Exchange 2016 and the Office 2016 suite powered by Office 365 are integrated with Cubic’s services that include compliant archiving, email encryption, Skype® for Business for file sharing and backup. Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2016 is also available in a dedicated Private Cloud deployment for customers of 100 seats and above.
As the latest version of the world’s most popular business email platform, Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2016 comes with new and enhanced features. So you can communicate and collaborate even more effectively than before.
New Outlook web experience
Microsoft made significant updates to the UI of the Outlook Web App. Renamed as “Outlook on the web”, the app includes some new features:
- Inline reply
- The ability to propose new time for meeting invites
- A new single-line inbox view
- Improved HTML rendering
- Better formatting controls
- The ability to paste inline images
- New themes
- New emojis
- And more…
Enhanced Mobile browser experience
The app also provides better mobile browsing and new navigational improvements:
- Refreshed UI to more closely resembles Outlook on your laptop
- Improved navigation to switch between Mail, Calendar and Contacts
- Easier event creation using the scheduling assistant in Calendar
Faster and more intuitive search
Need to find a specific email or conversation thread? Searching for every message for a particular person? The intuitive search gives you suggestions as you type based on data pulled from your most common contacts, mailbox content and search history. In Outlook on the web, you can more easily refine your search to find exactly what you are looking for — including event calendar search.
Here is why Cubic Live is different than other Microsoft Exchange hosting providers:
- Super-premium infrastructure that guarantees 99.9% uptime: Only Cubic Live offers hosted Exchange. Our data centres feature HP, Dell and Cisco hardware and multiple connections to Tier 1 Internet Providers – assuring high availability and the fastest round trip for your email.
- Free Migration: Moving to Microsoft Exchange 2013 on your own can be complex. Cubic Live makes it simple with a free migration service, run by our Exchange Concierge team. Our experts call after you sign up to Exchange hosting and accompany you through the process using our proprietary time-saving tools.
- Advance Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam at Gateway Level: As we notice a yearly increase in virus threats and spam volume, it is clear that protection at every network level is mandatory. With Advanced Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam protection you get Freedom from annoying, embarrassing and virus infected mails.
- Freedom from manually removing spam and unsolicited commercial email
- Cost Savings: In terms of productivity, bandwidth and storage
- Savings in Bandwidth: Clean and genuine mails to be filtered and delivered. Spam and Virus mails removed at the gateway level to save bandwidth
- Savings in Storage: Spam/Virus mails Quarantined which do not utilize the space allotted for emails
- Total control your way: You keep the control of an on premise Microsoft Exchange server, but with the simplicity of our Control Panel. Cubic Live also enables your staff to use one secure password to access your on premise Microsoft server applications – and your Cubic Live hosted Exchange.
Cubic Hosted Exchange – Shared / Dedicated Features:
- No Migration fee
- Hybrid Exchange: You can have some users on your domain on Hosted Exchange and remaining on your regular mail / low cost mail services
- Dedicated Server in case you have 100+ users.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Cubic uses clustered servers infrastructure in reliable data centers to provide shared Microsoft Exchange hosting customers with 99.9% up time. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Excellent Support: Available 24/7/365 phone, e-mail and chat support from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web based control panel, the account administrator, individual users and re-sellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters and Distribution Lists.
- Support for Secure Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP3S, IMAPS, SMTPS, MAPI, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Apps (OWA): Microsoft OWA 2016 included free with hosted exchange accounts allow users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook. The improved OWA 2016 is now optimized to work with desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. OWA is friendlier to touchscreen inputs and also works in an offline mode.
- Push Email / Active Sync : Free Active Sync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosted account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry-Exchange hosting through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is available as an option.
- Free Anti-Spam Software: Apps4Rent’s Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists and blocked senders lists.
- Email Archiving: Hosted Exchange 2016 Plus includes integrated email archiving, retention and discovery capabilities.
- Free Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments in MS Exchange accounts are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Free SharePoint: Special offer includes free access to SharePoint with 1 GB space included with every hosted Exchange account.
- Free Outlook 2013 with selective plans: Each MS Exchange 2016 Plus hosting account includes a free download of Microsoft Outlook for Windows PCs.
- Import Contacts from Multiple Sources: With Exchange 2016, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations including a social network such as LinkedIn.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): DLP capabilities help to protect sensitive data and make users aware of internal compliance policies. For example, DLP can help in preventing users from sending sensitive information to unauthorized people by mistake.
- Remote Wipe Capability: Remote wipe can be used to erase sensitive data from a lost mobile device.
- Large Attachments: Cubic’s Hosted Microsoft Exchange hosting permits attachments up to 50 MB size in e-mails.
- Hosted Exchange: Online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, country wide Global Address lists (GALs) and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.