SSO for Google Apps
Cubic’s SSO solution help perfectly in logging to google apps using SAML 2 technology. Now admin can keep full control of google app credentials through LDAP / Active directory. Cubic solution allows you to access google apps from your office IP and users are denied access from IPs other than whitelisted.
Cubic SSO solution allows the creation of a customized, uniform login procedure that enable individual users within a company to have access to all of the company’s web applications and information that the user is permitted to have. This way, users have immediate access to all of their relevant applications and information with just one sign on, and they can more efficiently navigate to their desired features securely and efficiently.
- No Coding Required: Cloud based SSO with a password and directory sync.
- Universal Login: Custom Login page for desktop and mobile users
- Configurable Solution: Admin can set landing pages after login for each user
- Top Class Security: SAML 2.0 based Single Sign On for Google Apps for Work/Education.
Better End-user Experience
- No more going to gmail screen and click to visit organization’s intranet.
- Users can retrieve a lost password through secondary email.
- Starting from the company login page to routes to the Intranet/groupware, or even to gmail or other Google service page.
- Unified Password Sync with SSO
- Add Google Apps users at once using CSV file
- Sync Users from Google Apps Organization Units
- Upload your company logo and branding
- Limit user-access by different IP addresses
- Password can be reset by system admin, if necessary.